Code of Ethics for the Green Chemistry Education Network
• We will tell the truth.
• We will write deliberately and with accuracy.
• We will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
• We will preserve the original post, using notations to show where
we have made changes so as to maintain the integrity of our
• We will never delete a post.
• We will not delete comments unless they are spam, off-topic,
contain personal attacks or hate speech. All comments are
• We will reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so
• We will strive for high quality with every post – including basic
spellchecking. • We will stay on topic.
• We will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
• We will link to online references and original source materials
• We will disclose conflicts of interest.
• We will keep private issues and topics private.
Adopted from Kelli Matthews (firstname.lastname@example.org) http://www.prosintraining.com/code-of-ethics
(accessed April 2010)